- 1 cucumber - de-seeded and slice to 1 inch length
- 1 carrot - slice to 1 inch length
- 3 pcs of round white cabbage leaves - finely slice
- 4 - 5 shallots - finely slice
- 1 garlic - finely slice
- 1 cm ginger - finely slice
- 2 fresh red chili - slice
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 5 - 6 tbsp vinegar dilute with 5-6 tbsp water
- salt to taste
*Mix all seasoning ingredients in a bowl and let it rest for about 10 minutes before toss with
vegetables - to allow all the flavor to combine.
- Mix all vegetables with seasoning mixture. Toss well and serve.
Note : I coarsely grated all vegetable as i'm lazy to cut (julienne) the vegetables.... heheheheh