This fasting month is like a food galore month. U can get almost everything at bazar ramadhan everywhere. Sometimes u will see a new creation dessert or kuih. But i prefer traditional kuih like akok, apam, putu buluh, koleh kacang, kuih bakar and many more.
One day, i really tempting to have a kuih bakar, so i went to bazar ramadhan at Stadium Shah Alam. I got the kuih bakar that i want, but when i ate during breakfast, the taste really dissappointed me, so i decided to make my own kuih bakar. And this time i make in miniture size, easy to serve n to keep in fridge for tomorrow.
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of pandan juice
- 2 1/4 santan ( 1 can santan 450ml)
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- sesame seeds
- green coloring if you like
- Preheat oven at 200 C
- Put all ingredients except sesame seeds in a blender, blend until the batter mix well and smooth.
- Pour the batter into individual disposable pie cup.
- sprinkle with sesame seeds on top.
- Bake for 30 - 40 minutes or until the surface turn to brown.
- Let it cool before serve.